Monday, February 15, 2010

Knitting Olympics 2010 Progress Day 3 or is it 4?


So far so good.  
I only have frogged this out completely twice and parts more times but we are coming along.
The pairs short program skating was beautiful last night


Hard to see how it fits while on the 16" circs but I did try it on once while the bottom band was still on 2 circs and it sat fine.
Soon need to decide if the bottom band should be corrugated ribbing but I have time to dwell on that while the top and brim are brewing. (Those circs you can see near the top of the pic are from the provisional cast on that will be used for the brim.

Last night the top chart was drafted on knitting graph paper. Today it was transferred to Knit Visualizer and already altered several times as I work it in yarn.  That will continue to happen until I am completely satisfied with it.  But having the chart to work from is so much easier than endlessly erasing on graph paper.

No comments: