Monday, November 15, 2010

Announcing Estrella

I am pleased and proud to announce that my faroese shawl, Estrella, is now up on the Knit Picks IDP site.  This is the 5th pattern accepted by Knit Picks. They are incredibly easy and supportive people to work with.

I designed this shawl to start from the mostest amount of stitches and then decrease to the least.  My reasoning is:  I get bored or tired of a project after a while and if the amount of stitches is increasing then I have less chance of actually finishing the piece.  I am assuming some of you think this way too.
The instructions are line by line in a table format for ease of following.  

Check it out!

The other 4 are:

Butterflies and Kisses Leg Warmers - fast and delightful for any teenage girl on your gift list.



Sea Shell Socks as seen in the October Knit Picks catalog, p39.  A beautiful toe up sock that uses actual foot measurements to make sure this one fits the foot it is meant for.



Berry Pie Socks - a cuff down 2 color creation that is seriously easier than it looks.  Clear detailed instructions and pictures are included.


And the Linear Shawl - knit side to side.  This one is a good take along project.


No comments: