- Get the cream cheese mixture all assembled and smoothly beaten.
- Then add the pink filling to the baked crust.
- Now add the rest of the creamcheese filling and smooth it in nicely.
- Next add the cherry topping, carefully spreading it over the entire cake.
- Don't forget to scrape out the bowls and lick the spatula. nummmmm
- Place in oven to bake and test for firmness when the bell dings.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Here's your
cakebatt ready for you.
Coming soon to a mailbox near you.