Thursday, December 18, 2008

Otherwise Occupied

This is a busy week, what with getting packages out to you all and getting presents wrapped and out to California, Connecticut and Rhode Island.  

Basel always comes into the shop and sleeps on the mats.  Sparkles only comes in once in a while as he'd much rather be out chasing whatever moves in our snowy frozen landscape.  Today he jumped up on the door and mewed to be let in.

 When I had a quiet minute I looked for him and saw:

that this

had turned into this.


Then my sister sent me this.

They are such joyful creatures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joyful, yeah, that is one way of looking at it. Especially when you come home and your printer has died.

Julie said...

I don't know how the person taking that video managed to hold the camera still. Silly cat!