Monday, August 10, 2009

Just a Few Words from Me

I think the blogs that I have linked to have really covered the retreat wonderfully. I know Cathy and I could not have been more pleased with the group and how the weekend went.

While we were thunking this all up we made ourselves a list of what we liked and did not like in workshops we had been to. We tried to arrange the weekend so that it would be pleasant, fun, instructive and relaxing for all of us. I came home on Friday evening on such a high. I expected to be exhausted but instead was so energized. The weekend exceeded our expectations and we would like to thank all of you who participated for making The Spinning Bunny Pamper Yourself Knitting/Spinning Weekend #1 such a success.

And they are:



Betsy from VA


Louise and TeAntae, a mother- daughter team, from MD



Sue and Megan, another mother- daughter team, from PA and NY



Kelly and Char, friends, from upstate NY


L->R: Jenny from ID, and Jane, Kristin's grandmother, both from NY


Diane and Ashley, both from NY


Delia and Jane, sisters, both from NY


Ann-Marie(l) and Michelle(r), sisters, from Ontario and NY


Many of us, Saturday evening, enjoying each other and dinner at the Boatyard Grill.

You can also find us on Ravelry continuing our fun online.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! After 3 false starts, I really like how my sweater is coming along. I've got about 10 rows until I divide for the sleeves. Jenny

Louise said...

I truly had a wonderful time. I am working faithfully on my sweater.
If there is a Pamper Yourself Weekend #2, I am in.

Louise