Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Another Surprise

What with all the getting ready and doing the holidays I just got around to actually looking through the newest Knit Picks catalog.   Unbeknownst to me, the powers that be at Knit Picks included one of my patterns, Wings On My Toes, from my IDP section on their website in the latest catalog, p31.  Actually Ruth showed it to me last week, but it took me another week to sit down and really look through the thing.


So exciting!!!!!!!
I love these socks and wear them int he cooler months whenever they are clean.  They are made from stroll sport weight machine washable yarn, cushy, soft and warm.  It could also be that I designed them with a dragonfly motif and that what was in my head came to fruition so well.  Whatever it is I am thrilled!!



As well as the cuff.




No comments: